Monday, September 1, 2008

Sudden Changes for the Better

I am very intrigued by my powerful horoscope for this month:

The big gears of Jupiter and Saturn that shape your future -- especially in your career -- take a significant turn this month. On September 8, the planets of aspiration and accomplishment make their next-to-last trine in a series that began early last year. This provides you the good judgment to adjust your course one more time before the last trine locks in long-term patterns on November 11. You can pour some of your playful and enthusiastic spirit into the mix when your ruling planet, the Sun, joins Saturn on September 3 and trines Jupiter on September 4. A broad perspective sharpens your sense of strategy, allowing you to assess challenges skillfully and chart a course to success. Jupiter, the guru or teacher, turns direct on September 8, signaling your readiness to learn from those with more experience and to generously share your knowledge with others.

On September 8th I return to college for my last year in my Masters program in Educational Technology through TEAM. I'm eager to get back to work and complete my coursework and finish my degree, but I have wondered along the way where this choice will lead me.

As a result of this program I have started teaching staff development courses on technology through my teacher center and I have presented for Discovery and at a few local conferences. I'm a newbie, often nervous during my presentations but I keep reminding myself to take baby steps, make the mistakes, learn from them and move on. As my dad often reminds me, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I just wonder what's in store for me there.

No comments: