Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Thank You Note - Blog Challenge Day 3

@Teach42 wrote, "There’s more to the art of blogging than just the things that we see published on your blog. " Special connections can happen when you're online and sometimes friendships develop when you least expect it.

That is why I want to thank my friend Pat Hensley for becoming a part of my online personal learning network. First as a follower on Twitter, then as a friend on Plurk, and now my blog buddy too.

I found Pat when I was looking to expand my network of teachers of all things special. She definitely fits the mold as a retired special education teacher!

So here's a special shout-out to my friend:

Pat, I love reading your blog, Successful Teaching. I love the knowledge you share with your readers, especially new teachers like me. I value the topics you write about on Successful Teaching and the experiences you share with us on twitter and plurk. On top of that, you are a fabulous commenter, always making connections or leaving kudos on the blogs you visit. You are my mentor and a friend. Thanks for being a part of my network.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

You are so sweet! I'm truly honored that you feel that way! I am thankful that I've met you too on twitter, plurk, and in person!