Monday, November 24, 2008

Want to Join the Circus? Would You Settle for a Blog Carnival?

Through my participation in the 30 day blogger challenge, I learned about blog carnivals on day 18. According the Blog Carnival site FaQ:
Blog Carnivals typically collect together links pointing to blog articles on a particular topic. A Blog Carnival is like a magazine. It has a title, a topic, editors, contributors, and an audience. Editions of the carnival typically come out on a regular basis (e.g. every monday, or on the first of the month). Each edition is a special blog article that consists of links to all the contributions that have been submitted, often with the editors opinions or remarks.
So using the search within Blog Carnival, I queried the educational section for inclusion and co-teaching and came away with nothing. So, you know what have to do, right? I have to start my own blog carnival. But before I do, I'd love to know if there are educators out there who would like to participate in the fun and write for our Inclusion Revolution blog carnival during the Spring of 2009. I'd like to open up the carnival to include special education and general education co-teachers, consultants and administrators too. Are you interested? Leave a comment below or e-mail me. I'll post more details about this event in the near future.


2 comments:

Patrick Black said...

I'd love to write for you carnival. Feel free to contact me when you get it together.

loonyhiker said...

I usually just enter my posts in the regular education blog carnival each week but I'd be glad to submit something for this.