Friday, July 24, 2009

Lotsa Love at the LATS Training

It was such a pleasure meeting with the members of the #LATS09 Training session today at Jericho School District. I really enjoyed sharing the ins and outs of my experiences with assistive and instructional technology and I hope that I added a lot of resources to your personal 'bag of tricks.'

While I know I presented about a lot of information at once, I am going to use this space to recap and post some of the links I shared with you today, as well as some additional resources.

For starters, I used this presentation as my home base for today. During the presentation I also introduced you to our class website and blog.

Along the way we covered a variety of tools and resources that you might want to save to your favorites. You can find my compilation of websites at delicious.com. If you have a delicious account, feel free to add me to your network. You can also find my favorites at Diigo, another social bookmarking site.

Here are some of the tools we talked about today as well as some more 'good stuff':

If you have any questions please leave a comment to this blog or send me an e-mail.

Welcome to the LATS family! Be sure to add me to your network. Let's stay connected. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christine it was a pleasure! I was very inspired by all of the work you do with your students through technology. I came home and spent hours exploring and so far that UDL tool kit site is my favorite. I will be sharing it when I conduct a PD with the teachers in my school on developing their own tool kits! I will certainly keep in touch and thanks again for all of the invaluable information! Jessica (UCPN-Children's Learning Cneter)