While I know I presented about a lot of information at once, I am going to use this space to recap and post some of the links I shared with you today, as well as some additional resources.
For starters, I used this presentation as my home base for today. During the presentation I also introduced you to our class website and blog.
Along the way we covered a variety of tools and resources that you might want to save to your favorites. You can find my compilation of websites at delicious.com. If you have a delicious account, feel free to add me to your network. You can also find my favorites at Diigo, another social bookmarking site.
Here are some of the tools we talked about today as well as some more 'good stuff':
- Voicethread Description and Voicethread Resources
- Wikispaces for Educators Site
- Educational Workspaces - PB Works
- UDL Tech Toolkit
- Twitter for Teachers - Special Education Teacher Section
- Assistive Tech Ning
- ISTE SETSig Wiki - Check out the resources from the UDL Playground
- Lastly, here is the link to the NY Discovery Educator Network Blog.
Welcome to the LATS family! Be sure to add me to your network. Let's stay connected. :)