Monday, March 15, 2010

Where I.T. is A.T.!

It was wonderful meeting many of you at the Hudson Valley NYSCATE conference and Suffolk County ASSET conference over the past few weeks.  I had a wonderful time at both events and I hope you enjoyed learning about Where I.T. is A.T.!  Here is a direct link to the wiki of resources that I shared during my presentations.  

Do you know of any other free or fee based tools that could universally benefit all learners?  If so, post your link as a comment below.  Keep in touch! 

3 comments:

Paul Hamilton said...

I wish I could have been there in person for your presentations. I really like your thesis that IT is often effective AT. I think this is especially important because I believe that there is no learner anywhere who doesn't benefit from AT because each of us has unique "special" learning needs. --Paul

Christine Southard said...

Thanks Paul. I would have loved to present for you. Maybe one day we'll get to meet. - Christine

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog.